21.3.10

I can feel it in my bones

Gimme Sympathy by Metric

I took a trip down memory lane today...via reading old posts on my msn space. It used to be a private space where only my messenger contacts could read...but since I don't use that email account any more, I thought I could make it public so you can all read how I used to blog. It's really interesting to read what I wrote approximately 4 years ago and its easy to tell how simply I used to think. Life wasn't that complex at all and all that really concerned me were completing science assignments on stupid rocks and watching movies with friends. I honestly regret deleting some of the blogs I used to have... I should have retained them as they were so that I could dig them out and reread what I used to think.. alas, that's impossible now. And now, I just laugh at what I used to write and reminisce of those days when I felt as if the world was at my feet and I could easily conquer anything before me. 2006 was a great year for me...and it can be seen as reflected in my posts.

Join me in reflection of my junior years at St George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)