19.3.10

Sick Muse.

I'm so terribly sick and tired of going on facebook and be overwhelmed with a news feed that only displays what people became fans of. Okay, I get that these things do apply to your life, but technically speaking, do you even have a life other than joining such facebook groups that supposedly define your life? Its utterly annoying to just see everyone becoming 'fans' of the dumbest things ever.

1. Those groups that deal with, 'my best friend' this or '...best friends are...'
I'm rather cynical regarding best friends. I had a best friend from primary who by now I will regard as my only best friend I had and currently one of my close friends. Complex innit? But its really simple, I don't like the concept of best friends. Its such an exclusive term to use upon friends and really makes other friendships upheld with other friends seem less important. To be honest, it does hurt the other friends in particular when one friend may regard their friendship as something extremely important only to find out that the other friend only thinks of such a relationship as a something...not as special. I guess I know this because I've actually been through it. I thought I had a really special friendship with one of friends whose name will not be disclosed....and I found out that I wasn't their so called very 'best friends'. That sucked.

And as I alternate between the facebook and blogger tab, I, yet again, SEE MY FRIENDS BECOMING FANS OF THE SHITTIEST SHIT EVER. STOP IT PEOPLE!!!!! COME ON. UGH GET A LIFE. FUCK!

WHEN DID FACEBOOK BECOME A PLATFORM FOR PEOPLE TO ONLY JOIN FANPAGES OF THE DUMBEST THINGS EVER? I THOUGHT YOU USED IT TO CONNECT. GUESS NOT ANYMORE! FUCKING HELL PEOPLE. FUCK-ING-HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)