9.4.10

Some people think they're always right.

You Only Live Once by The Strokes

Oh dear god. Highlight of my day/night?
People commenting on my facebook status.... Lololol.
I updated my facebook with a song name, 'You only live once' and two people commented on it, thinking I was getting all philosophical and stuff. I'm just having a little laugh over here because they completely misinterpreted my status. Oh well...I guess status updates are supposed to be places where you say what you're doing. But I'm sorry, I don't do that often. If facebook were like twitter, I'd be updating my status every 5 minutes with different song lyrics. I'm a little crazy...like that. Ee!

I'm currently on a Strokes listening rampage...sucks that I can't go to their concert! Oh well, I'm sure they will come again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)