7.6.10

for everything you thought you had has gone from worse to bad

My Kind of Scene by Powderfinger
Honestly speaking, although I am a Powderfinger fan, I am not a really big one. If they were not splitting up, I don't think I'd be seeing them at the Acer Arena later in the year. However, upon hearing that they are disbanding after this tour, I knew I had to go- regardless of the fact that I only know a bit of their music. I downloaded their latest offering, 'Golden Rule' and it came with a live album, containing some of their greatest hits. I stumbled upon the song, 'My Kind of Scene' through shuffle...and this song is truly one of their greatest songs...In my opinion, it stands up there with My Happiness and These Days. Here, listen:

I'm incredibly excited to see them in concert now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)