24.6.10

Outlooks.

I don't know what kind of person I want to be. And I don't mean it in an introspective and depressing way. I've not lost my way..but perhaps I am in a conflict with my ideals. I'm struggling to recognise with what I truly want to identify with..what are the ideals in my life and how do I exactly want to present myself to the world? I don't know.
Sometimes, I want to be a happy go lucky person, living life full of energy and feeling euphoria and happiness every time.
Others, I'd much rather be introspective, well kept to myself and secretive.
I oscillate between these two frames of minds, its like I have a split personality..But no, I am no here to freak you out, I don't. I am so conscience with how I act and how I associate with others. I just struggle to choose which approach to adopt when dealing with certain situations. Sometimes, I may be so happy that you may possibly think I am insane whilst at others, I most certainly seem as if I don't want anything but a simple life by myself.
As I reread this, I can conclude that I must be slightly insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)