18.6.10

There is some weirdo who keeps commenting on my posts.
I click their blogger profile yet I have no idea who the hell they are.
So I've decided to moderate comments..only because I hate feeling I have people watching me. It's disgusting.

Anyway, I am so devastated that Matthew is out of the Masterchef competition. It's incredibly unfair...to lose just because he named dried apricot instead of apricot jam. Ugh, what's the difference? I'm sure there is...but Matthew named APRICOT in the first place. Hey! He didn't name freaking lemons?!?!
So...what's the point of watching now. There is no more bromance to accompany this show...and poor Callum..he must be so bored now that his best mate is out of the competition.
When did I ever become so involved with reality tv? I dunno.

Edit: Screw this shit, I am disabling comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)