19.6.10

over my head.

Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray from Wantless on Vimeo.


i love this song. though, it always reminds me of the 06 winter holidays.
i think i was happy. and maybe i miss that kind of happy.
i feel so flat now. i always feel like that don't i?
i miss everything. i miss things and people too much yet I know, it's not a wise thing to do.
life...so fantastical.
from euphoria to apathy.
what on earth did evolution doom us for?
its nice to be a human...with a brain. but we're capable of feeling so many emotions, it really screws everything up...
sometimes, i wish there was a rule book to guide us how to live life and make the most of it. yet, the only rule book we have is our heads. we can only learn from those mistakes we wish we never made and progress, losing something we valued so much along the way. why does it have to be like that?
im in over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)