15.8.10

Oh my gosh

I just had the biggest mindfuck ever. Seriously.
And no, I didn't watch Inception...
I watched a video on quantum physics on youtube.
And now, I am basically really angry that we didn't choose quantum physics as our option topic at school. It is absolutely AMAZING and incredibly crazy. I can't believe this:

WHAT? AN ELECTRON STOPS BEHAVING LIKE A WAVE WHEN IT IS WATCHED? IT BECOMES A PARTICLE? HOW DOES IT KNOW THAT? STOP SCREWING MY MIND, PHYSICS!
THIS IS SO TRIPPY.
What is consciousness? WHAT THE HELL?
This may sound so nerdy, but after the HSC...I probably will read some HSC textbooks on quantum physics. It is so interesting and incredibly....scary.
Blah, I can't believe we're doing Medical Physics...quantum is real physics...medical? Ugh...it is also physics but seriously? It is nothing in comparison to 'from quanta to quarks'.

This post just made me sound like the biggest nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)