15.8.10

Now my stomach is sick and it's all in my head.

I feel sick. Not physically, but emotionally.
-
There are just some things...that I don't know how to express anymore.
I used to tell people things...and would proceed to feel awful after telling...
-
Inception was great, I loved it. Films that deal with dreams fascinate me.
-
I want to construct my own dream world and have everything inside be reality.
Good things don't happen much here in this world.
Why am I always stuck in my own rubble? Perhaps in limbo I could create things that I've longed for in reality.
-
I am afraid. Of what? I wish I could articulate what I fear...and have a friend who would understand, not simply disregard it as something of my own imagination or fixation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)