5.11.10

Dear Mark Zuckerberg

Hey yo Mark. I know you all tech savy and shit, I really freaking appreciate your efforts in elevating the enjoyable aspects of stalking. But srsly, NO FUCKING WALL TO WALL? WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM HUH? I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT MY FRIEND WROTE AND NOW I MUST OPEN A NEW TAB TO REPLY SO THAT I CAN SWITCH BACK AND FORTH.
I don't have that good a memory!!! Srsly......way too inconvenient. And yes, I think the font size is way too small. The new interface is clearly a downgrade and not appreciated. With every facebook change, there is bound to be inevitable dislike. However, I've never complained about it but I must say, this new move is facebook going backwards. Mark Zuckerberg, is it because you watched 'The Social Network'? I'm sorry if they portrayed you as a wanker, sociopath retard, but you don't need to take revenge upon us...normal facebook users. Perhaps you could hack into the director's account and do malicious harm to it, whatever.

Rant over. Thanks. I demand an applaud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)