12.11.10

A moment...

Finally signed out of high school and now, other than waiting for an edited reference letter, I'm not a student of the school anymore. These 6 years have gone by too quickly and is perhaps, too hard to comprehend. The sentimental side of me is just reminiscing about it all...and feeling a little lost at how this is truly all over now. Going back to school to do the HSC made me feel as if I was still a part of it all but now, not quite. It's a little saddening to see how Year 11s have already colonised the study areas of the library as their own now whilst others are working out of those temporary 4Unit textbooks that I had only used a year ago. Time flies by too fast and I seriously did not cherish every moment. I guess I had been one who was eager to leave. Not everything was the best in high school but every now and then, I look at those wearing school uniforms on the streets and really wish that I was one of them, one of those kids who were still attending high school.
Anyway, what good is it lamenting over the past now?
The real issue is, I never realised at how quick this would be all over. I truly underestimated time's power...I miss it all already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)