9.11.10

General List of Things.

  • The new facebook, 'see friendship' page makes everyone sound like they're in a relationship with that person. e.g. 'John Smith and Kerry Jones' --> doesn't that sound like a wedding invitation? :S (maybe its just me...but its just an observation o_O)
  • So....I guess the transition from high school to uni means that people go clubbing. I'm seeing so many clubbing photos of my 18 year old friends online now...and for some reason, it makes me feel so uncomfortable looking at them. I cannot honestly picture myself doing what they're doing - donning party dresses and posing for pictures... In so many ways, I still feel like a little girl; I'm not ready to grow up
  • Formal shopping is an absolute bore. I really hate it. It doesn't help when half the dresses are either a) out of the price range or b) not pretty....
  • I kinda love the unpredictability of the weather. It's funny to see people heading out in summer gear then coming home drenched by the stormy weather. I must be the most unsympathetic person out there with regard to weather misfortunes.
  • Who knew that singing Justin Bieber at karoake could possibly be extremely therapeutic (and fun)?
  • Green Tea icecream is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)