20.11.10

Recount

So I've been landed with a casual job at a food shop in Pitt Street Mall + also a job at The Brain....writing section 1 AOS answers (omg.)
  • There are SO many gay people who work in Pitt Street Mall and srsly speaking, they are by far the NICEST customers ever! Gah! I love it when they come in order food, they are so kind about the 5 minute wait as we prepare their food and so darn fashionable. Love them heaps!
  • The new refurbished Pitt Street Mall is exactly like the shopping centres in Hong Kong. I am absolutely serious. I don't need to go to Hong Kong anymore....I just simply need to head out to Westfields and bam, Hong Kong - there I am. (except the Chinese People are replaced with .... other people I guess)
  • I want to dye my hair peroxide blonde and colour it with streaks of light blue. Though, as I hinted this to my mum she said she'd disown me. Great.
  • I really need a new hair cut - though my mum doesn't want me to get one as she is very confused as to what I can actually cut; given how much hair I have...eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)