25.12.10

I was afraid I'd eat your brains

conversation 16 - the national

Merry Christmas! Hope you're all having a splendid day...doing whatever you please.

1. Went to the city for a drive last night after having Pho at Bankstown. As boring as Sydney gets sometimes, being a really sleepy city and possibly quite darn laid back, I always feel so lucky to be able to see the stunning harbour whenever I want to. People come over to Australia just to admire our Harbour. I just feel so lucky to be living here, being blessed with such magnificent views around me all the time.
2. Will definitely be off to Hong Kong sometime soon and perhaps Singapore. Dunno if the latter will eventuate but honestly, I don't really want to go to Singapore. Blah
3. My neighbourhood is certainly very quiet today. There are no cars on the roads...I suppose everyone is enjoying the festive season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)