30.12.10

Ldn

I'm in London now and feeling really disorientated. I cannot for one believe that I am in Europe, a place I've only seen through films and other things...but here I am. I am struggling in vain to stay awake despite it being only 4pm - oh the pains of jetlag. Sleep will only come at arond 7 hours time. Everything in England is like a romanticised version of Sydney and its really cold - 10 degrees by which the English regard as warm. Oh what a tourist I am.

With regard to feeling disorientated - being here is so surreal. In many ways I already miss home...the lure of my comfortable bed and pleasant weather. Nevertheless, I strive to make the most out of my time here and see England from a foreigner's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)