31.12.10

So long 2010

There's still another 14 hours until 2011 here in London but only under 3 hours to go in Sydney...
2010 has gone by frighteningly fast. Amazing things happened and there were times when i was feeling incredibly low. But all in all, this made for an incredible year - one which I will remember. i'll probably look back with fondness in the future for it was one of the most thrilling. I made new friendships this year, improved some and lost others. But life goes on. 2011 is building up as an exciting year....one where university awaits and new dscoveries are just around the corner.

Happy New Year to all of you.
What 2011 holds in store - I don't know....
But I'm hoping it will trump 2010.

xxx - ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)