3.12.10

Interpol

So the inevitable has come, I am not going to Interpol any more and am trying in vain to find someone who is willing to buy such tickets off my hands. I've been very unsuccessful in getting ANYONE to come with me...with a few going overseas at that time and others just...well, not really wanting to go. That sucks. My mum initially wanted me to go to Interpol since she knows I really like them...but now that I'm selling them I think I'll be leaving for Hong Kong at around Christmas time. Hooray, what great fun. (That is imbued with much sarcasm thanks).

I'll be selling my tickets at a much cheaper price than those on ebay though i.e. at face value and not a scalper price...perhaps I should try that. Anyhow, if any of you peeps read this and don't listen to Interpol or just simply don't think they're that good. Please reconsider your stance. Interpol are fking great.
Please listen to: rest my chemistry, evil, pda, c'mere, nyc, precipitate, success, try it on. Thanks. You all suck anyway.

Anyway, Coldplay released a nice video. Intersting song though....very Viva La Vida esque Coldplay. When will A Rush of Blood Coldplay be back? Favourite era forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)