8.12.10

Love is our resistance.

I'm seeing Muse tomorrow! I've bought my tickets for about 6 months already and now am finally seeing them at the Acer. As always, there's the obligatory complaining about Acer Arena and how far away and inaccessible it is. But seeing them will be so worth it tomorrow and I am so fucking excited. Oh Matt Bellamy, I get to finally witness your degree of epicness live.

And...I sincerely hope I do not get killed in the mosh pit by Muse fans tomorrow night. It's the first concert in Sydney as well....so all the hardcore Musers are going to be there; wish me luck please!

RESISTANCE!

2 comments:

  1. Woo!Have fun, take lots of piccies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO GOOD! what they say about the muse live experience is so true. you MUST experience them live to actually feel the true epicness of their music. oh my goodness, i am so obsessed and in love.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)