14.1.11

I'm moving past the feeling again

the suburbs - arcade fire

I'm leaving London tomorrow and naturally, I don't want to. After seeing much of this country - from West Sussex to Brighton, Cambridge, Bristol, Bath, Arundel and of course, London - I suppose I have fallen in love with England. Despite the chilly cold weather, there is still warmth everywhere. Unlike Aussies, the English are so polite, kind and not rough.

Walking through London at night makes me realise what a sleepy city Sydney is. Sydney's harbour is always so beautiful at night and so is the city skyline, but what else is there? Perhaps I've not seen enough of the city since I've been at school but I feel that Sydney has lost its flavour.

And uni - what about it? I'm currently having second thoughts of going to uni in Sydney now...though I do know that studying abroad is extremely costly and particularly hard for international students. But dam, I want to go to England for Uni, only to see more of it. I suppose it is too late right now and that the safest option is to look to UAC for course offers...but studying abroad is still on my mind.

Oh yes, on a side note. Forget about Sydney's fashion scene.
It's non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)