19.1.11

little shadow will you follow me?

I am currently in Hong Kong, suffering a rude shock from the transition between polite Londoners to absolutely horrendous Hong Kong locals. I never recalled Hong Kong people being so rude...but here I am, less than a day into my trip and I am yearning to go back home where the people aren't so mean.

I flew from London Heathrow to Hong Kong at Midday GMT time and landed in the morning at 8am, HK local time. The skies were bright as we took off from England, transitioning to darkness as night fell upon us then we saw the morning unfold as we jetted into HK. The sky is so beautiful to look from the world above, clouds floating and the sunrises transitioning from yellow hues to shades of purple. We truly live in a beautiful world. I felt overwhelmed as I looked below, humbled with what amazing beauty nature offers us. Sure, with the Queensland floods that have occurred recently may showcase nature's at its worst but at it's best, nature is truly amazing. The plane glided through the clouds, seemingly bouncing off those puffy balls. There is really, in my opinion, nothing in comparable to how beautiful nature's sights are. I'd rather be up in the skies viewing it all instead of owning a designer handbag.

So...the UK was great and utterly amazing. What's that phrase they say when you can't learn from a textbook or something? I'm not sure, but I feel as though coming to the UK has taught me so much and made me feel quite alive. I've spent 3 weeks there....mm, quite a while. But each and every day was spent with fun and I don't think we wasted any day.
Even though I have left, I am positive that I will be back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)