5.2.11

We make plans for big times

I've been out of the country for over a month now and despite missing home at times, there's a strong part of me who never wants to go home back to Australia. I find myself missing England a lot right now. Perhaps my perception of the country is skewed since I went there for tourism but I do want to study and live there someday in the near future.
From everyone's posts on the myriad of social networking sites - Australia seems like an inferno right now, blazing with terrible heat. That's enough to put me off from coming back though... I will be back in Sydney on the coming Monday... Hrm.
Though ultimately, I think I will become an australian expatriate someday.
I should stop rambling. My writing flow is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)