6.2.11

Uni

I suppose that while I am excited for uni to begin, I still am hoping for a placement for med at UQ. To my disappointment, I found out that the UMAT scores required for entrance this year, equates to a near 89th percentile, a similar score required to get into some med schools in NSW. The score jump is high. Second round offers for Queensland have not been published though I suppose I am not going to get it cause it is truly very competitive.

Nevertheless, really... If I really want to do it in the future, I'm not going to give up. I'll just have to keep on working harder and not lose any sense of direction. There are the inevitable failures which one must face and from falling down, comes a stronger person.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)