1.4.11

The Zonoscope Tour

Cut Copy. Ah yes, I've been enamoured with their latest release for ages and was initially going to skip out on their concert. Then came along Gypsy and the Cat where they announced shows that were only for adults. Bugger. So then I decided to purchase tickets to Cut Copy at the Enmore and now I am so excited. This will mark the 2nd time I'm seeing them...It's going to be a good one I know, cause once you're in the concert, their show just feels like a cosmic dance party. Hahaha.

Can't wait to have my heart ignited on fire again and to hear their newest songs translated to live music.
Anyway, on a side note...I am quite happy with my layout. It looks so clean, yay!

Take Me Over - Cut Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)