7.7.11

As of late

This post is going to be in dot-point form because I am way too lazy to compose anything of substantial length.
  • Went to see X-Men at George St Cinemas with uni friends yesterday. Twas an alright movie, quite gripping at some points and I pretty much spent half of the movie trying to figure out where I saw Hank Mccoy. He is Tony from Skins. I knew it.
  • Played pool after. I'm such a noob...only getting the hang of it when it was nearing the end of our session.
  • Also hung out with uni friends on Monday where we went up north to Chatswood for lunch at Makoto. Incredible food, painful for the wallet. After that, we visited my friend's place. Holy moly, amazing house indeed.
  • Been on a movie binge lately. Rewatched Lost in Translation, Music + Lyrics and The King's Speech. Other movies in line to watch: An Education, The Notebook, In the Mood for Love and The Departed. Also watched Infernal Affairs at my friend's place. why. did. i never. understand. the. hype. i. don't. even. know. What an AMAZING film. Ugh, seriously.
  • I've been lazing around and that's all. When uni starts I'll be unable to shift back into study habits....I am quite enjoying this sense of temporary freedom
I have nothing more to say. I'm quite lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)