4.11.11

Leaf House

Exams are creeping up so soon and I wish I could say I was exceptionally prepared but that is not the case unfortunately. Lately I've been thinking about the future and what will become of my life in the most realistic sense. There is a part of me who still wants to pursue medicine but if I want to keep my feet on the ground and not stretch my imagination too far, I think in the end I'll still become a physiotherapist.

Today we went to Bardwell Valley Golf Club for dinner. The food was quite nice and golf course that the club overlooked was amazing. And that led me thinking back to the time when I was in the Hunter with my uni mates during sem 1 break. Being there at that moment felt something like being able to flee away form the bustles of the city lifestyle and just simply being able to relax amongst nature, which I really liked. So I thought about the future as I sipped my schooner of beer...maybe if I do really become a physio, maybe one day I'll end up leaving the city in search of somewhere regional/rural and be amongst trees and all the like. The other dream is to live in the UK and work as a physio there...but that's also stretching it far and plus, physios in UK earn less than those in Australia. Ah. well.

There's really no point to this post...other than the sheer fact that one day I want to be out of Sydney. To where, I don't know at this moment. Be it somewhere rural or even the UK, I'll welcome any change with open arms.

2 comments:

  1. That golf course is right behind my house. When I'm really depressed, I sometimes push my way through the shrubbery and go for a walk on the greenery. It's beautiful, especially during dawn or dusk.

    I think that with whatever path you choose to take, it'll be rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah, I sat in front of the golf course on the veranda and just sipped some beer. Twas very relaxing.

    Eh...dunno what the future will become.. :S

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)