7.11.11

Rainy Day.


It rained a lot today. That photo above is not mine though. 
I remember exactly a year ago today...it rained a crap load. I think I went out to karaoke with some school friends, we had planned this outing ages ago as well...before the HSC even started. Anyhow, it was a hot hot day in the morning...yet as I caught the train home, the sky started to pour. I ran in the rain with my flats and stepped on puddles of dirty water and hence, contracted a damn foot infection which was rather annoying. Funny how it's all still so vivid in my mind. Because the more I think about it, the more I actually remember...unlike what usually happens with memory deterioration.

I'll be doing my first exam tomorrow. I feel okay about it and I hope I know everything that is presented to me. Guess I shouldn't be blogging eh? But I can't resist it. 

Thinking about it, semester 2 went by really quickly. Have I typed this out already? I feel like I have but I don't know. But I guess the main reason why sem flew by was really because of the amount of fun I had. I got a whole lot closer to my uni friends and learnt more and more about such people I hang around with. I have a few friends which I am especially close to and I am grateful for that. However, like myself a few of them want to pursue other studies, not physiotherapy. So I don't know whether or not I will be farewelling them in the future and if so, it would be a shame. But I wish them well in all their endeavours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)