23.1.12

If I was a sculptor, but then again no.

Today is Chinese New year which I suppose is the Chinese equivalent of Christmas. This festivity is so important to the Chinese that it is quite interesting to watch everyone rush around preparing for the new year.

My time in Hong Kong is coming to an end after a week and a bit lounging around here, doing nothing in particular. In a way, I kinda want to go back to uni and at other times wish I was back to school. For some reason, when I am truly immersed into equations, I just stop thinking about other things that may be on my mind and find a sense of solace. Strange. Perhaps I should take out some maths to do whenever I feel down and just work my way through the calculus as a way of getting away from the world. Ugh. But honestly why are my posts always centered amongst self pitying. Fuck that shit.

It's pretty cold today. I haven't stepped out to such freezer like conditions in a while.
Oh hey. I just scratched an itch on my face and found another pimple. Fuck my acne. It is fucking horrible and a massive mood killer. Might as well just conceal everything because my acne seems to like to just simply hang around.....can't you just fucking disappear one day?

I'm so terribly bored here in hong kong. I really need to find something to do with my life. Perhaps I will go on 9gag. Or maybe I should just piss off and sleep forever. Bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)