19.1.12

Hong Kong

The thing about Hong Kong is that you nearly have no time to recharge. I'm exhausted every day....I think it's because there are so many people around and it's really hard to find time alone. Like sure meeting relatives is important and them wanting to be around everyday is fine...but I must seem rude for wanting to dash out of the house to get some time by myself and for that I apologise.

Nevertheless, what's funny about this whole trip is how people wan to meet up with me. It seems as though everyone is trying to contact me one way or another. This is not bragging but merely an observation on human behaviour how that when one is gone, will people only realise your absence. Just like death, only does then do people miss you like hell and regret every lost chance with you. Morbid.

I'm eternally immature. I know that. Urgh. I am Sitting in a shop posting this. People are unreliable. Did you know that? They can also be confusing. People say I'm weird ( I honestly get that a lot) but in essence I don't care. Cause that's who I am. Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)