13.1.12

The road is long, we carry on.

There are those days where I feel like blogging yet I have no words left. Let's see where this goes today...
Anyway, I'm heading off to Hong Kong on Sunday with my sister. Whenever I leave for Hong Kong, I just have these episodes of feeling down. Going to Hong Kong just does something odd to me. Perhaps it stems from feeling disorientated whenever I land there cause everything is supposed to be familiar but in reality, it's all foreign in my eyes.

Listening to Lana Del Rey makes me incredibly sad. I remember talking to YY on Skype about her songs and it's just that...her voice sounds so freaking sad all the time, like she is yearning to be loved. And YY commented about how if someone like herself who is so damn attractive and all could feel this way, then there is simply no hope for us. That could be true. I'm just stuck in a rut right now and well, I suppose I am naive in many matters.

I don't know what is up with my life. Sometimes it's great, leading me to believe things and therefore end up deluded as if what has been happening was just something I played in my mind. And then comes the downfall when I realise that what I have played in my mind was just a figment of my imagination, manifested. I have an acute ability to understand people and their feelings but when it's something to do with me directly, I am eternally confused and misunderstood. Perhaps this is another incident where I am wrong again. When will I ever be right? Expectations vs. Reality. Reality wins again. I surrender.

Now will anything change? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)