6.1.12

So stay there, cause I'll be coming over.

So last night was spent watching ABC1 as I turned on the television and there it was, Stephen Fry's America. There are so many good shows on ABC1 and I spent a good old uh...2 hours just situated in front of the tv. 'Live from Abbey Road' sessions followed Fry's America and hence, I watched that. I don't seem to be making coherent sentences in this post and for that I sincerely apologise but the point of this post is that despite a time interval of 3 years, The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition transcends time and is an enduring classic. So here you go, The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition below.

I think I'll be heading off to Hong Kong very soon. And honestly, I am not too excited about it except for the plane ride itself. I think I love the plane ride because I am just not...annoyed. Haha, it's like they give you a seat capsule and you're left in there, undisturbed and able to do anything you please. Well, that's what I do. Only do I ever get up to take a trip to the loo, ask for more food or more water... And when they dim the lights in the cabin and when you are well and truly immersed into movie projected in the screen in front...that, to me is the best feeling ever. I must sound like an asocial retard here but that's considered one of my life pleasures.

Anyway, I haven't been doing too much these few days into 2012. Most that I've done is write a crapload in my journal accompanied with miscellaneous doodles here and there. Thinking about it, I haven't really done anything of scrapbooking in a long time. Perhaps it is a good time to start now, since the year is new and young. I don't know about you, but I feel this year is going to be different in a way I cannot articulate. Everything feels different already so perhaps there may be exciting things in store, or not. Who knows? Just go with the flow... Maybe I should take on something creative, my mind is buzzing right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)