3.1.12

Halo


  1. NYE was good. I chimed my sister's friend's party...I felt kinda bad because it seemed as though I was just leeching off...but in the end, it was a good experience/time. It's been ages since I last had a new years in Australia and to celebrate the arrival of the new year with people other than just simply immediate family was a new experience to remember
  2. I went hiking with the same group of people (as referenced above) on the 1st. It was an immensely enjoyable trek in the bush and just being in touch with nature felt really good. Even though it was hot and tiring and everything uncomfortable, I still love hiking. I loved every moment of that trek along the coast and then to the beach. I'm not making much sense but it was a good one. 
  3. 2012 is bound to bring in new memories. I hope they will be good ones. Perhaps things will change? Will people come into my life? Will others walk out? I don't know but I'm hopeful that maybe...someone will come into my life. Only time will tell. And heck, I'm being so ambiguous. Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)