17.2.12

Blargh #1



Been obsessed with Ellie Goulding's version of Elton John's Your Song for a while now. Both her vocals and the video are so beautiful. Videos like these make me wish I was in the UK because scenes of being stuck in the cold English countryside are just so calming and well, generally cathartic...

I kinda wish I knew more people who are into just chilling in some open plains or the rest, just stuff like that. Because I am so terribly sick of the city and I just want to flee to some place where the sun sets in the distance and the stars just illuminate the night sky. I think I dream too much.

Anyway....did you know the best way to not feel crap is to uphold a 'fuck this shiet' attitude? It really works well because a) you don't really care (or so you think you don't) and b) nothing can disappoint you cause you stop overthinking everything. yeah, lately i've been upholding the fuck thisssss bro attitude and what can I say? It makes life much simpler. HA. WTF IS THISSSSS
Interpol just came up on shuffle. It's been ages since I last listened to them. I reckon I shall binge on it ... yeah bru? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)