9.2.12

Hot Pottin'

I went up north again today to have hot pot with my uni mates before they head down south to Jervis Bay as a kinda chillax dinner thingo mabob. I must've said this a thousand times before but bloody hell, why are they such amazing people?

Much fun was had over dinner where we cooked our food and just simply talked about the whole year in detail...the awkward moments, the hilarious things we did and how we were so spontaneous at times, just chilling at uni. It's so sappy to say but I'm so glad to have met these people in my life. I've not had a time when I have not laughed with them. And gee, I haven't even known them for a year yet but those 'you had to be there' stories have emerged already...every dinner turns into a massive festivity of laughs... they don't read my blog but seriously, thank you for all the times.

Second year is gonna be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)