20.2.12

you're a little late, i'm already torn.

I guess in life you have ups and downs inevitably, that's what makes life so unreal isn't it?
Anyway, uni is going to start in two weeks. It's kinda hard to swallow that realisation because well, the holidays have literally flown by. I can recall that moment when we finished the neuroscience test and we were just so bloody ecstatic. I thought, 'ah! the start of a new fresh batch of holidays, going to do so much!' And in the end, I didn't do too much but I guess these holidays have been memorable and I'm grateful for the ups and downs (despite my incessant complaining). I guess I am just thankful for being to live through it all, feel pain and feel ecstasy.

Whoever is reading this, I hope the year thus far has been good for you.

I'm going to see Death Cab for Cutie at the Enmore on Saturday, straight after work. In a way, I think I am just insane because I'm always so knackered after work. I seriously work like a machine...despite my sis' bf proclaiming that he just sees me walking around the aisles. I am actually checking stock, woman! Ha, I hope DCFC will be good live though seeing their live videos on youtube affirms that seeing them wouldn't be a mistake.

3 comments:

  1. dear katie. i hope you are well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers vvn <3 im okay. life is just way too up and down sometimes. i just have to make it be in the middle...if that makes sense...ahah!

      Delete
    2. i prefer to ride the calm wave, than a turbulent one.

      Delete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)