15.3.12

THE EDGE.

The last time I posted whilst listening to The Edge of Glory was the night before my 18th. I was feeling reflective and thinking how much I have grown. Well, from that day onwards, I have perhaps grown a bit more but still remain as naive as ever. Will I ever reach wisdom? Only time will tell. And perhaps only experience will foster the development of wisdom.

Things have been weird lately to the point of realising that I am indeed one damn naive immature retard, believing in things that aren't necessarily there. Yeah, perhaps some people only talk to me because they're bored. You know, being a girl means that you're perhaps more susceptible to attention paid to you because well, you're just new to it all and think OH THIS IS EXCITING! But cheh, upon reflection and well, some people's input...I have realised that I have yet again been so bloody naive. I just want to slap my face and hang my head in disappointment. But you know what, NO ONE GETS OUT OF LIFE ALIVE, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST TAKE THE PISS OUT YOUR EMBARRASSING HAPPENINGS. And so, instead of feeling grossly embarrassed and you know, generally shamed...I just think, oh well fuck that. Whatever, it's pretty funny anyway, get over it. 
Yeah.

I think that's my way of being resilient. It's a bit on the retard side of resilience. But it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)