9.3.12

There's nothing to fight for, it's already dead.

and this is the world coming down on your head...
Ah, good old Yellowcard. I remember listening to them in 2006, a mere 6 years ago which is rather surprising. I'm listening to music from that period in time...back when my favourites were as follows: Evermore, The Fray, Pete Murray, James Blunt, Ben Lee...I have a hazy recollection as to what the rest of my favourites were. Oh! Coldplay circa X&Y era. I blogged a lot as well during that time period but unfortunately, MSN spaces have closed down and those memories I jotted down have all dissipated into nothing. But it seems to me the most vivid memory of that time frame was the Easter Show. I went with Debbie and that year, a few girls whom I've not before went on the same day. We all quickly became friends and many memories were made. Though of what remains hazy today, which I think is a pity.

After that year, I started to think of the Easter show as a massive waste of money. Truthfully, it is because every year, there is the same things going on and the showbags are also pointless as hell. But in retrospect, I realise that I had some of the best times of my life there, just hanging around with friends and feeling as free as a bird on those rides and all. I want to go again this year but I'm not sure if it will be the same. New memories? Definitely...but I miss that feeling of being in year 8. 2006 was definitely one of the best years of my meagre life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)