10.4.12

Autumnal Chill

It may sound really odd....but once the weather stepped into its cooler form, it seems like everything is now instantly better. For lack of better words, I fucking love autumn. It is seriously the best season out because everything seems so mellow. The sun shines yet the air is crisp and cool, exactly how I love it. I don't ever want this season to end...can everyday just be like today (as in weather-like)? And you know what is even better? Listening to The National in this splendid weather. I AM IN FUCKING BLISS. 

Anyway, I bought a pair of Vans shoes today and the earphones I ordered online finally came in the mail. I never ever want to take them off. The music quality is so lush, the bass pulsating and everything just sounds better. I love how atmospheric the music is in my ears and I just want to live in the melodies forever. One of my best purchases ever....

And because everyone is doing it, here are just two photos that I took with hipstamatic. Haha, I don't know, I just can't seem to get into instagram. And facebook acquired instagram as well! Odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)