29.4.12

hey i heard you were a wild one.

midsems have finally finished and goodness, that was a terrible week. well actually, lately things have been terrible but i'm coping cause that's life eh?
my music tastes have deviated a bit from the usual form...i've taken quite a liking to the stuff that is often heard on radio in particular flo rida's wild one ft sia. it's splendid and sia's voice is just achingly beautiful. and what else? well, today i realised that the word 'ache' is one of my faves cause it just encapsulates a shitload of emotion into one simple word...'ache'. looking at it makes me want to ache already. saying it makes me want to break as well. 

well, from what happened around 2 weeks ago, i think i'm okay. i'm still living, surviving and being me. i just have to learn to not be so affected by external things but simply just take life as it is. because life is truly unpredictable and nothing will ever go to plan if you plan yourself to death. well, certainly not in my situation. 

i have got to learn to stop being so goddamn naive and immature in thinking optimistically. do you know why i am a realist? simply because being optimistic gives false hope and too much of that will inevitably lead to utter disappointment. it's better to sever false hope before it gets you down so you won't be left so fking dry. i feel dry. yeah. yep yep....... gosh i promised myself that none of this shit will get to me but it is doing so. gahhhhhhhh... T_T

this is another pointless post for ignoring. yep. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)