17.4.12

High and Dry

Two jumps in a week I bet you think that's pretty clever, don't you boy?

There comes a point when you're just so exhausted emotionally that you realise that you cannot be bothered with the things that once made you elated. Because you lose hope and well, lose faith in people as well and realise that some things were simply in vain. Mm yes, I've been a fool lately. High and Dry is my song choice in such situations. Cause yeah, 'don't leave me high, don't leave me dry'... Indeed. Don't leave me feeling so high above the world and don't just drain me, leaving me dry? Actually, what I truly feel right now is just dryness. Apathy. I don't give a fuck. I don't want to give a fuck.

I think that's the saddest part of anything. When you just don't want to give a fuck. Cause you just give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)