1.4.12

Lights Out, Words Gone



Why did I only listen to this song now? Dammit. That's what I am most afraid of, missing out on good music if I don't keep listening. I swear these days I'm just always listening to music, no matter what. Easter break is approaching so soon. Bizarre. When did it even become Easter so soon? I only remember Christmas. I don't know what I will do during the break, perhaps just study my ass off since assessments follow the break and then it'd be the mentored clinical placement. Hooray! Ugh...lately my life just feels so tiring and somewhat boring. I want to do stuffs but I just don't seem to have the energy nor the time. Makes me miss the holidays I guess.

I started running yesterday. It was good to start getting back in shape and I noticed that I felt way more energetic to do work and stuff. Must have been the endorphins that were released so that pumped me up. But dang it, work was so tiring today. I am going to bail. BAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)