6.4.12

Hi Midsems.

I have revamped my blog...well just a bit because I was getting really sick of the old colour scheme. So now it's just black and white whilst the highlighting of the text isn't girly anymore but instead of a really lovely lavender-ish colour.

Mid-sem break came early this year though I suppose it's now because the uni wants it to coincide with the Easter holiday. Since I get on and off at Lidcombe everyday, I see a lot of those promos and signs for the Easter show and when it opened yesterday, there were flocks of people that caught the train to the shows. Naturally, I got rather jealous because I really want to go this year for some unknown reason. Perhaps its because I just want to retreat elsewhere and well, do something spontaneous. But all in all, I think lately I've been okay. It helps to have great friends to talk to.

Overthinking is a terrible thing to do but I guess you have to learn how to stop thinking and just let whatever flows and happens, happen. That way you don't drain yourself emotionally. I'm not necessarily talking about negative experiences either but those positive ones that fuel your happiness, elating you into euphoria. So as of late, I'm working on block out excessive thoughts in my mind. I'll see how that eventuates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)