5.7.12

I watched Brave today...in the cinemas by myself amongst a bunch of holidaying school kids. I want to brave. I am not brave enough, that's something I know. I don't know how to be brave because I just want to curl into my cocoon and just shy away from everything. But there's one thing that I've learnt... that feeling is so intrinsically human. It's how you feel, not fucking rocket science. And there isn't a fault in feeling.

Should I be brave and just act on whatever I feel? I don't know, has that ever brought anyone any good?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes it has. :)

    Just with me anyway, I've found acting on how I feel has brought me a whole lot of good. Acting on how I feel has brought me closer to being well yeah the true me.
    If that doesn't sound too lame.
    I feel like I'm actually who I'm meant to be (at this point in time anyway, not like who I'm meant to be for my entire life, I just feel I'm where I'm meant to be and I'm who I'm meant to be. Things just feel right. :)

    And these feelings are so amazingly right! You can definitely trust them, or you can learn to anyway. You can learn which ones to trust, which feelings to act on. Because it's not just like ladida I'm gonna do whatever I feel like (I know you know this though!) The hard thing is determining which feelings and needs are actually the right ones. If they're just selfish things then no, but if it's for your growth and your better good - or someone else's better good - then it'll feel right. It'll feel so right. And there's a beautiful thing about listening to those feelings, and following them.
    As long as you're listening to the right ones, that's so right.

    I'd say yes! Do it! Act on how you feel! :)
    But not just on whatever you feel or everything you feel, see first if it'll affect others or you first, in a good or bad way.
    But then go for it! That's the only way we can grow at all, we can try. Go for it bud, listen to your inner heart

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)