10.10.12

Life

From being wholeheartedly inspired to take on this year at the end of last year with my studies and all...I suppose what life threw at me resulted in me being somewhat distracted and less concentrated with my career. I just wanted to get by, realising that there is more to life than simply a career that perhaps everything else is just waiting to happen.

But then I realise...that the desire to find the ultimate dream career still hasn't gone. Surely, physiotherapy is simply not my forte but 2 years into it, I think I will have to just simply complete it because it would be a waste of time if I didn't. They say that if you want something ever so badly, you will ultimately find a way into it. Clinical placement made me realise that what I am doing is totally worthwhile because seeing patients recovering and gain increased ranges in their motion was inspiring. However, was that really what I was interested in? Looking back, the whole year of 2010 was just me focused on achieving a high UMAT score and therefore, be able to enter medicine... However, I knew intrinsically within that it wouldn't be easy for me because...my brain just doesn't work the UMAT way. Haha, there's no use in blaming but I just had no talent for that stuff. Nevertheless, I hope to see some light in what I want to do in the future, whether it will still be in the medical profession or not, we'll just have to see what the next obstacle life throws at me.

I think that these days, I am more than capable with handling sticky situations. Sure they aren't always ideal but at least I have had some experience now. I should be fine. Oh I do hope so.

And I really want a tattoo along my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)