15.1.10

My Favourite albums of ALL TIME

I do not what is prompting me to make such a post...it may be possibly induced by my new found INTENSE love for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Uhuh, the gig has made me love them so much more. It will be rather hard for me to pick out 10 of my favourite albums of all time...so here it goes:
Short list:
It's Blitz - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Funeral - Arcade fire
A Weekend in the City - Bloc Party
A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay
In Ghost Colours - Cut Copy
Plans - Death Cab for Cutie
Our Love to Admire - Interpol
Turn on the Bright Lights - Interpol
Takk - Sigur Ros
Sam's Town - The Killers
Absolution - Muse
The Bachelor - Patrick Wolf
Kid A - Radiohead
The Bends - Radiohead
OK Computer - Radiohead
In Rainbows - Radiohead
First Impressions of Earth - The Strokes
Dear Science - TV on the Radio
Show Your Bones - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Intimacy - Bloc Party
X & Y - Coldplay
Antics - Interpol
Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
The Eraser - Thom Yorke

OMGAH IM GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING A TOP 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)