18.1.10

My Same

I was intending to wake up earlier to complete my chemistry syllabus dot points but alas, I was too tired from and slept in for about 2 hours later. It's okay though, I still feel as motivated as ever.

I downloaded Mumford and Sons and am quite enjoying it right now! I like the folksy sounds and the glorious vocal harmonies...they're absolutely beautiful. Anyhow, I listened to the music that Jeremy gave me and am having trouble going through all of them...ah...and he only gave me three artists' music! I gave him a shitload...seriously, just saw whatever I liked and shoved it on there...I am quite sure he will take a while. =\

Life is good I guess. It takes a while to fully become immersed into this stressful life called the HSC year. I strive to find balance amongst the busy work schedule I have planned for myself. I want to find personal enrichment whilst working my butt off to get the desired ATAR score...ha..98+ perhaps? I'd be delighted...and if I really want that, I should not come here and procrastinate. Onwards with the work, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)