11.9.10

Yesterday

Yesterday was my last day with my maths teacher at school and now, she's probably up in the air flying off to Europe to holiday. It's been a mere 1.75 years with her and oh how fast time has flown by. I can recall my initial thoughts of leaving high school and there wasn't a feeling of sadness within me as I am in fact, a little more than excited to leaving. But my maths teacher is different, she's someone so great, amazing and dedicated. She'll probably be the teacher I'll miss the most from high school. Oh, and did I mention that she's so loveable as well? I feel like tearing a little, knowing that yesterday was my last lesson with her. I'll really miss her and I hope that she will remember us year 12s of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)