10.4.11

In due time

My procrastination has taken to new levels with me feeling an incredible itch to organise my next 18th birthday party. This was all catalysed by reading the Sun Herald where I found a review of the 'Hunky Dory Social Club' located in Paddington. The pictures were quite alluring, as it was a rooftop bar with overgrown shrubs - apparently, exuding a Manhattan atmosphere. And so began my interest in finding a bar to host my 18th party. I had initially wanted a 90s themed 18th, because I am in utter love with the 90s and am sometimes overly nostalgic for that era...but now, I just want to host it at a pretty rooftop bar. The Hunky Dory looks pretty nice though I am not sure how much that is going to cost me. I don't even know if I want it to be big either...or will it be just a girls thing or have just an amalgamation of shizzle. And holy shit, I'm looking at 'The Wine Suites' at Manly. Damn that place is beautiful. Aw man, The Winery at Gazebo is nice too.

Man, I have no freaking clue. I know I don't want a trashy party - wait no-one would want that anyway. I do want people to have fun though I don't want to blow my wallet. Oh what to do.

Screw that, MACCAS FTW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, anything you'd like to tell me? :)